Group Class Calendar
"Thanks so much for teaching us all of the great recipes--and tips and tricks! The dinner was delicious, and we all had a great time. Learning cooking skills, while spending the time with my family was a perfect birthday celebration.
"I just want to tell you how much I enjoyed the soup class last week. You really made it fun and comfortable while also being instructive and sending us home with fabulous recipes and resources. Please keep me on your mailing list as I look forward to taking classes with you again in the future."
- Madeline's Table is now listed on Thumbtack! Check us out under
- Looking for a one-of-a-kind experience as a special birthday or anniversary gift?
- Want to spend an afternoon with your friends turning flour and eggs into fresh home crafted pastas?
- Are you interested in learning healthy cooking techniques and menu planning that has been customized to meet your needs and the preferences of your family?
- Or how about an evening in the warmth and comfort of your own kitchen learning authentic techniques for preparing Thai cuisine?
Hands-on, personal cooking classes are always available at Madeline's Table.
Classes are customized based on whether you want focused instruction, or simply a great time trying something new with your friends.
Classes held in your home, or at the Jersey Girl Cafe kitchen in Hamilton, NJ.
Call Chef Kathy at 908-421-6434 to plan a fun and informative evening where we try new recipes, perfect old favorites, or work on some new kitchen skills!
Community Education - South Brunswick, New Jersey
Madeline's Table works with local community education programs to offer a variety of classes focused on different cuisines and cooking techniques. The roster of upcoming classes is listed below. Registration is through the community education programs.
Jersey Girl Cafe Kitchen - Hamilton, New Jersey
Madeline's Table is offering group classes in Hamilton. Register for cooking classes below.
As always, Madeline’s Table cooking classes are hands-on, and you are certain to try a few new recipes, pick up some hints, and learn a few new tricks. See you in class!